🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Security Question and Answer Reset Link n...
Page options
2618dc27
Community Member

Security Question and Answer Reset Link not received

Hi team, 

I have requested to reset my security question for few times but still not yet receive the reset link via email. I have also cross check my junk mail folder but there is none of it there. Kindly advise who should I contact with in order to help me to get the reset link for security question.

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hyuni,

Please use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question. One of our team members will assist you further as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi Goran, 

I will still need your help to send me a security question reset link to my email as I'm not sure about the answers for certain questions asked in the form sent above and worry if incorrect answer provided will cause my account to be locked. Appreciate if you can help to solve this as soon as possible. 

Thanks 

Hyuni:

What is the security question that you are being asked?

Hi Preston, the security question is 'The name of the street you grew up on'. 

Hi Hyuni, 

Please fill out as much details as possible. For the fields that you`re not sure or don't have any information to add you can write "None". Once you have submitted the form a ticket will be created and our team will assist you further. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am currently experiencing the same issue as well. I requested an email to be sent to me but none of the arrives. Checked the spam folders but nothing was received.

Gerard Cueto

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Luis,

Just to confirm that our team has already followed up on your ticket with number 28765536. You can access your tickets on this Link or reply directly from your email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths