🐈
» Forums » Clients » Seemingly broken interface prevents me from r...
Page options
1e5b60cf
Community Member

Seemingly broken interface prevents me from reviewing proposals submitted.

Hi there, we created a client account today as we are urgently looking to hire someone for new designs project. The job we posted now has 13 proposals, however the interface seems to be broken and information that the applicants received is not displayed/can't be accessed. For example, the applicants are saying they have attached samples of their work and CVs, but non of that information can be seen anywhere. My questions that I asked them to answer are also nowhere to be seen. Looking at examples online, the review proposals section should be laid out differently. Below is what I see when I click to review proposals from the dashboard. It's also got those 2 scroll bars which look just hideous. Before you ask, I have clearled brower cookies, logged in on a separate computer, logged in on my phone - the issue is the same across all devices; I can't review proposals.

interface issue upwork.JPG

I have searched the forum for a similar issue but nothing quite matches this. We would like to review proposals as soon as possible, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Florian

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Oic,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges to review applicants for your job post. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths