cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Messages to Freelancers

Angela L Member Since: Apr 21, 2016
1 of 6

Hi All,

I am trying to send a message to the freelancers who applied for my job. I successfully sent it to one person but every time I am trying to send the message to other's it's not submitting. Is there a limitation or am I missing something? 

Thank you

Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
2 of 6

Angela, what kind of error message are you getting? You should be able to message the freelancers who applied, not just one. 

3 of 6

It says 'sending message' and the cog spins then it goes back to my message screen with my message still there and in the edit window looking like nothing happened. I am not seeing a confirmation or anything. 

Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
4 of 6

Hmm. (Brace yourself for annoying suggestion coming...) Can you clear your cache and check your messages again? I had a similar issue last week - sent a message, didn't go through, went back a few mins later and it was there. Something similar was happening when I was making a payment - spinning wheel and nothing, then an error message that my request couldn't be completed, but then a few minutes later the payment was posted. I blame the ghost in the machine. Plus, this way if you have to contact CS and they ask you to clear your cache and try a different browser you can say you already did it. Smiley Wink

5 of 6

This is a great suggestion I am going to try that-thank you! 

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
6 of 6

In other words - the system is hinky and 'misbehaves' on a rather consistent basis. 

Your most reliable method to communicate is to share personal emails and copy everything to the workroom.  That way you KNOW things are delivered and done so in a timely fashion.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS