Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Inbox

Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
1 of 3

Hi,

I only need the occasional pieces of work doing so I created a client account too. Just wondering if there's anyway to separate client business from freelance business (message system).

This isn't causing any confusion, but I prefer to keep my affrairs separate and organised.

Thanks,

Lyam

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
2 of 3

Is this correct, original thread posted "11-28-2014 03:42 AM"? No replies as of this date, January 18, 2015? Are dates shown by the oDesk Community system accurate, or is this another bug?

I used to run an agency on oDesk that I have since deleted. I am still set-up as both a freelancer and client here on oDesk. The oDesk messaging system has never been a place for the "neat and orderly"; I find it time consuming to use especially when needing to retrieve older information from multiple message streams between the same freelancer and client.

Nonetheless, with oDesk's history of implementing seemly untested fixes and new features that ultimately lead to additional bugs, I believe they should leave well-enough alone.

Ron aka LanWanMan
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
3 of 3

Ron, I've seen like 5 or 6 threads about the same topic over the last 1 1/5 years so maybe people just get tired of asking for something when all we keep getting are bugs and more bugs.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS