🐈
» Forums » Clients » Separate email for invoices
Page options
mkhesin
Community Member

Separate email for invoices

Please add a separate email for weekly invoices for companies' accounting department

12 REPLIES 12
mkhesin
Community Member

If I add the finance department email to the regsitered email , they will start receiving all conversations with freelenaces which they don't need to see

petra_r
Community Member

Mike, I know for a fact this is (or at least used to be) possible, I am just not sure how anymore.

You may have to contact support and ask. You can add an e-mail address just for the invoices, so a copy is sent to that email address.

I can't for the life of me remember if you can do that through your client interface or if Support have to do it on the back end. But it can definitely be done.

f92b9452
Community Member

This isn't possible, I contacted support but is sorely needed. Its a pain to manage invoices in UpWork which just makes me not want to use it for future projects.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lee, 

I'll make sure to share this feedback to the team. I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in anyw ay.

~ Avery
Upwork
1b72a3ab
Community Member

Hi, Is this functionality available ? As a manger, having to manually download and sort invoices every month is a nightmare and we are considering moving away from UpWork because of this.

I need all invoices to be delivered to my accountant's and bookkeer's mailbox.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi George, 

It sounds like you will benefit from having an Upwork Plus Plan. When you upgrade to a Plus Plan, you can invite your accountant and bookkeeper to your company account, and limit their access to "Finance only." From there, your finance team can manage payment methods, view financial reports, and make deposits and withdrawals. Having admin-finance access to your account, your accountant and bookkeeper will receive your "Weekly Billing Summary."

Here is more information about adding team members to your company team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
1b72a3ab
Community Member

I am sorry but   I think you already   take too much money from us in   commissions.   You response to force us to ugprade in order to receive   fundamental accounting information is unacceptable.  You already take unreasonable commissions from each job,   I do not see why we should pay  on top of the commission in order for our invoices to be delievered   properly.

3baf5fcf
Community Member

Asking for invoices to be emailed is such a basic request! I have spent over $4.5K on Upwork since last April.

This justifies my position to NOT recommend people to Upwork even more strongly. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with you (for the time being) as I'm working with an excellent developer. Once I've found another way of working with him, I'm out of here.

8c5d0cbe
Community Member

I cant believe that emails to the accounting is in a paid plan.

For me its clear that i dont want use upwork with longterm contracts anymore. I spend a lot of money on upwork on this contracts.....

Yes, it is really a pain.

Could you please send each invoice as a PDF attached to an email?

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for your message. You can download invoices from Reports › Transaction History page. Check out this help page for more information on how to download invoices.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
4999840a
Community Member

I agree with everybody.

This is so basic features 101. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths