Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Serious bug on invite-only job post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
1 of 2

There is a serious bug in posting an invite-only job. I opened the ticket number 19840148 with the CS but I wonder if others stumbled on this issue. I used the workaround describet at the end to invite the freelancer.

Here is my ticket:

I just selected a freelancer from search and wanted to send an invite only to him, so I pressed the "Post job to invite" button on his profile.

The job description window appeared, with his name and photo on the top. Cool :-)

At this point, if I enter for instance the "C" letter in the "Name your job posting" field and if I wait, the page refreshes and the freelancer photo and name disappear.

I can still post the job, but the freelancer that I specifically selected is gone!

If instead of typing "C" and waiting, I enter "CCC", the page doesn't refresh.

It seems that it refreshes only when the autofill function triggers which is not the case when you enter something complex.

This is just extremely annoying, I need to go back to the search results and to use the "CCC" workaround to invite this specific person.

I'm using macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and Chrome 61.0.3163.100 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Thanks for submitting a support request, Rene. I checked and was able to replicate the issue you are describing. I'll share my findings with the team.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS