🐈
» Forums » Clients » Share email before contract starting to acces...
Page options
545e0f5c
Community Member

Share email before contract starting to access AWS?

Hi, my client is asking email address to give access to Github repository and AWS console before contract starting. Can I share email address? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justine, 

There are two cases when users may share their personal contact information before a contract begins:

• If users must share or collect information that may include contact information — such as non-disclosure agreements, business licenses, etc. — for legal purposes.
  • If users must provide their email address to gain access to a system to scope a project.

In these cases, contact information is permitted to be shared, but all communication must still take place on Upwork. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes. You may do that.

Thanks @Preston

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justine, 

There are two cases when users may share their personal contact information before a contract begins:

• If users must share or collect information that may include contact information — such as non-disclosure agreements, business licenses, etc. — for legal purposes.
  • If users must provide their email address to gain access to a system to scope a project.

In these cases, contact information is permitted to be shared, but all communication must still take place on Upwork. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
545e0f5c
Community Member

Hi Avery, thank you for your reply.

Yes, in order to access to the AWS and github, I must provide email address. I will keep communication on Upwok. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths