cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snappje

Kasper D Member Since: Dec 12, 2014
1 of 3

Dear management Odesk,

I have problems with my programmer **Edited for Community Guidelines**. They wants my project does not bring to a successful conclusion. He slows down the process tremendously. **Edited for Community Guidelines** are already working from June to create a program for me. More than a half year!!!!
It took me more than $ 3100. I have a program where I can not go now. **Edited for Community Guidelines** is also not going to finish it. I may also hire any other programmer. He programmed the program not to me, while I own. I paid them for their work. With begging letters and do not prepare the program they put me under pressure. I also had to give them 5 stars, to ensure that the project continued. Below is a part of the communication between **Edited for Community Guidelines** and me.
I can see the entire email exchange forward to you, when you want. Then you have a complete overview of how **Edited for Community Guidelines** dealing with your customers. I demand that the program is finished with a clear description of the program.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 3

I believe there is a customer support section somewhere on the site whose job it is to deal with these kind of matters, although you may be forgiven for thinking that the forum is the place where most people make their complaints, and let the moderators liaise with customer support for them. That said, allthough it's highly likely you will end up back on the forum looking for help, I strongly suggest that you at least attempt to contact customer support first (wjth apologies if you've already done so).

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Kasper,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with your contractor. Please contact Customer Support with all the details and they will assist you further.

Please avoid posting specific details on the forums regarding your job or other users as this is against our Community Guidelines.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS