🐈
» Forums » Clients » So i ended the contract but i forgot to appro...
Page options
cooldude9111
Community Member

So i ended the contract but i forgot to approve the milestone. How can i go back and approve the mil

So i ended the contract but i forgot to approve the milestone. How can i go back and approve the milestone after ending the contract so the freelancer can get paid?

7 REPLIES 7
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Haider,

You can issue the freelancer a bonus of the intended payment amount by following the instructions towards the bottom of this page. Hope that helps.

~Nina

but my bank account was already charged at the time of the milestone , giving him the bonus will take additional funds out of my bank

but my bank account was already charged at the time of the milestone , giving him the bonus will take additional funds out of my bank

If there were funds in Escrow, you had 2 choices when you ended the contract: To pay the freelancer the Escrow funds OR to request the money back.

Which did you choose?

i am pretty sure i chose to pay

Haider,

When you end a Fixed Price contract with funds still in escrow, a refund  request of the escrowed funds will be generated and the freelancer can approve the request since you've already issued a bonus payment.

~Nina

re: "i am pretty sure i chose to pay"

If you ended the contract and didn't ask for a refund (which the freelancer would have had to approve), then it means you chose to pay the freelancer the money in escrow.

If you paid the money, then you don't need to approve the final milestone - or approve anything else.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths