🐈
» Forums » Clients » So is it not possible to be client AND freela...
Page options
cd6ac793
Community Member

So is it not possible to be client AND freelancer at the same time?

see topic. i want to be able to take freelance jobs, but also delegate some of my own work to others. registered as "client", because i thought it wouldn't matter. But so far it looks like it does? i can't find a way to take jobs. is that intended?

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

You will be a client and a freelancer using the same account.

You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed by clicking on the menu in the upper right corner of your account! If you have any further questions, let us know.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Michael,

Yes you can be a Client and a Freelancer at the same time. To open a freelancer account go to Settings > My Team > Create a New Account.
You will need to fill out your application and submit it for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok but it will still have to be TWO separate accounts, am i understanding this right?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

You will be a client and a freelancer using the same account.

You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed by clicking on the menu in the upper right corner of your account! If you have any further questions, let us know.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths