🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Some upwork buyer is really bad
Page options
adilamin23
Community Member

Some upwork buyer is really bad

I am a professional market researcher I have 1070 positive reviews my ratings is 4.8/5 in fiverr when I tried to expand my expertise here the start was really bad and I hate the buyers there although I charge 80 dollars for fixed market research report in fiverr but I start with one buyer here who offer me 5 per hour I do exactly what he want s and what I get a2.5 review he screw my profile nobody trust me and I hate it cuz although I have over 3000 happy clients in fiverr and most of them return to do business with me again but this upwork buyers really bad experience what should I do now I know nobody is going to want my services here although I am an expert really disappointed.Thank you for the readers
1 REPLY 1
colettelewis
Community Member

adil a wrote:
I am a professional market researcher I have 1070 positive reviews my ratings is 4.8/5 in fiverr when I tried to expand my expertise here the start was really bad and I hate the buyers there although I charge 80 dollars for fixed market research report in fiverr but I start with one buyer here who offer me 5 per hour I do exactly what he want s and what I get a2.5 review he screw my profile nobody trust me and I hate it cuz although I have over 3000 happy clients in fiverr and most of them return to do business with me again but this upwork buyers really bad experience what should I do now I know nobody is going to want my services here although I am an expert really disappointed.Thank you for the readers

Adil, 

A mark of professionalism is to be able to take criticism on the chin. You need to address the problems the client has outlined in his feedback. He is not a bad client; he is a disappointed client. 

You did not have to accept the client's rates, but given that you did, it was down to you to deliver a professional product, which you failed to do. 

If you are doing so well on Fiverr then perhaps you should continue there. But it would do you no harm to re-read the client's rating and comments and recognize that there may be room for improvement. Not one of us freelancers is perfect, and it is dangerous for us to apply for jobs with that assumption, no matter how good we consider our skills to be. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members