🐈
» Forums » Clients » Something Strange Happens When I Want to Add ...
Page options
21f2a5de
Community Member

Something Strange Happens When I Want to Add my Paypal Account

Hello,

I have a problem adding my Paypal account to make payments. It's a little strange. I was using my Paypal account to make payments until the last week. But then I had to change my credit card in Paypal, and since that day I can't use my Paypal account to make payments in Upwork anymore.

When I want to add my Paypal account, a Paypal window shows up and then asks me the details of my credit card. I've attached an image to show the problem.

I already have a credit card linked to my Paypal account, and it is verified. In that window I add the details of my credit card again, but then nothing happens. It keep asking me the details of my credit card.

I think this is a problem of Upwork, because I already contacted Paypal about this problem and it seems they have no idea why this is happening. And it's very  strange because I could add the Paypal account of a friend to my Upwork account, but I can't add mine.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jose,

Since private information's are involved I will have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you privately.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths