🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Submitting Work
Page options
sehar-arif-malik
Community Member

Submitting Work

Hi,

I just want to know that I have submitted work using upwork Messages. My client also paid me the amount but now he is asking to send the same work again but using email. I am just confused about upwork terms of services. If I send my client work again using email then do I violate the upwork terms of services. I always contact my client using upwork. But for some reasons he want the work using upwork and email both for his own ease. What should I do in this situation? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re; "I just want to know that I have submitted work using upwork Messages. My client also paid me the amount but now he is asking to send the same work again but using email."

He paid you already.

Go ahead and send him the files via email.

re: "I am just confused about Upwork terms of services. If I send my client work again using email then do I violate the upwork terms of services."

No.

Upwork's Terms of Service (ToS) place no restrictions on how you communicate with clients or send files to them.

re: "I always contact my client using upwork. But for some reasons he want the work using Upwork and email both for his own ease."

That's fine.

re: "What should I do in this situation?"

Send the files via email.

If you don't want to provide him with your personal or prime email address, then just create a throwaway or dedicated project email address to use for sending the files.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re; "I just want to know that I have submitted work using upwork Messages. My client also paid me the amount but now he is asking to send the same work again but using email."

He paid you already.

Go ahead and send him the files via email.

re: "I am just confused about Upwork terms of services. If I send my client work again using email then do I violate the upwork terms of services."

No.

Upwork's Terms of Service (ToS) place no restrictions on how you communicate with clients or send files to them.

re: "I always contact my client using upwork. But for some reasons he want the work using Upwork and email both for his own ease."

That's fine.

re: "What should I do in this situation?"

Send the files via email.

If you don't want to provide him with your personal or prime email address, then just create a throwaway or dedicated project email address to use for sending the files.

Thank you so much Sir! Upwork community members And customer support always helped me.....I am very happy with upwork services and all community members.

Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths