🐈
» Forums » Clients » Support Chat is Broken - need Urgent Support
Page options
jordan_millar
Community Member

Support Chat is Broken - need Urgent Support

I can not contact anyone on the Support Chat. The bubble is not showing on my screen. I have rebooted the computer and tried 3 different browsers. It is not showing in Australia right now.

I need urgent help to pay a bill and reset my account. Can someone please contact me ASAP.

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your message. Could you tell us more about your concern so that we can assist you here? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep,

My account has been locked. I try to pay the bill but it won’t let me. There are no error messages. Not sure what else you need from me. I am unable or access support via chat. I have tried different browsers, different computers, different internet connections. Nothing works.

I need help urgently as my team can’t work.

Hi Jordan,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket with our team. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Still no contact from anyone at UpWork. This has been going on for 72 hours now. I am losing valuable development time. I have confirmed with my bank that there is no issue with the card and funds are available. They have confirmed to me that you are not even attempting to charge the card even though I have hit Pay Now dozens of times. I have been on UpWork for over 7 years. If this is not resolved immediately I will have no option but to take my developers off the platform. I can not be held hostage by your non-existent customer service.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the delay in responding to your inquiry. I have followed up with the team handling your request. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
66bcdb78
Community Member

I am having the exact same issues

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please tell us more about your concern so we can assist you further?

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths