🐈
» Forums » Clients » Support: I would like to open a support ticke...
Page options
49faef41
Community Member

Support: I would like to open a support ticket to make a closed project private.

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

- click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

- you may be asked what type of account you need help you

- go ahead and select the best option.

- if you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting the support team.

Thanks for the reply.

I have done that and unfortunately 'Contact Support' just links to the forum.

Aaron:
It is quite possible that sufficient customer support resources are not currently available for private chat.

Hi Aaron,

I'm sorry you're having trouble opening a support ticket, we'll be happy to assist you! I checked but didn't see any closed contracts on your account. Are you referring to your Job Post? If so, you can find info on Changing your Job Post Visibility and Editing or Close a Job here and here.

~Andrea
Upwork
49faef41
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Yes, I want to make the job post private before I end the contract. It doesn't offer me the ability to make it private because it is already closed (see attachment). I read that you can request for a closed job post be made private.

Hi Aaron,

I checked and the job is already closed. This should stop more freelancers and agencies from submitting proposals for your job. I'd recommend that you please check out the links that Andrea shared with you for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
49faef41
Community Member

Hi Joanne

Do not want the job to be publicly visible when I end the contract -- through the freelancer's profile or otherwise. How do I achieve this?

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for following up with us. We'll have someone from our team reach out to you directly via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths