cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support not working: so i ask here

Lukas Z Member Since: May 29, 2017
1 of 3

Hello i am unable to post this trough customer support - is it really down?

i would like to know how to contact particular freelancer. I see only Hire nad Invite to job buttons but can not see any contact button. I want to simply ask what will be fixed price amount for particular job. I cannot hire him before i know this information - if he ask 50,100,200 different amount...how can i do that? Specify what needs to be done and ask him what is his quote? I dont want to set up budget up front - i prefer he would give me a quote. Thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Lukas, welcome to Upwork!

Please describe the scope of your job and requirements in detail, and post a job post as described in this Help article. Freelancers will then be able to review the information you provided and questions you included, and submit their proposals with the information you're looking for. You can opt to use our team's help in posting a job and finding the right talent to invite to your job. 

I'd strongly advise you to go through these client resources in order to learn how the platform works and how you can invite, review and hire the best freelancer for your job.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 3

Lukas, there is no "Contact Freelancer" button.

You need to use the "Invite" button.

That will allow you to initiate a conversation. It does not commit you to anything. You will be able to ask your questions.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS