🐈
» Forums » Clients » Support required
Page options
4b872e0d
Community Member

Support required

I have a contract on upwork with a Russian freelancer. I wanted to cancel the job, but I am unable to do so. When clicking "cancel", it is just stuck on "Saving...". Nothing ever happens. In any of the browsers. Proper support from upwork would be appreciated. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
valent1nv
Community Member

Did he finish the work? From the freelancer prespective, that would be really sad, especially if he spend some time on it. From, my previous experience, UpWork have pollicy and money hold in case client change their's mind, I am very curious how this very delicate situation will resolve. I think, the only way money can be returned, if he didn't meet the deadlines or his work don't match the task

Hi Valentin,

I understand you feel bad for the freelancer, but it was their own initiative to cancel the job as they were afraid not to be able to finish before the payments are completely cut off.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Orson, 

Before I proceed, could you please try clearing your browser's cookies to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
4b872e0d
Community Member

Hello Avery,

I have cleaned my cookies and I am now receiving this error message:

Window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function

Hi Orson,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths