🐈
» Forums » Clients » Suspended Freelancer
Page options
46f4ed9c
Community Member

Suspended Freelancer

I got a call from someone at Upwork who told me that the freelancer I had hired was removed from Upwork with no explanation and that my project has been terminated.  A good amount of code was already developed but the project is not complete, and starting with someone new will be a setback in time and investment.  If I can locate the freelancer outside of Upwork, am I permitted to continue the project or would that result in cancellation of my own account?  Has anyone else had this experience?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Darryl,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked your account and it looks like the team is already assisting you via a support ticket. They are currently reviewing the case and will update you directly on the same ticket to provide further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
46f4ed9c
Community Member

Thank you Joanne - I recevied an email but the response does not resolve my issue and I have sent several replies with no further response.  Is there a phone number I can call to speak with someone directly?

Hi Darryl,

I checked and can see you recently received some more information on your case from our support team. If you have any further questions or would still like to request a phone call, feel free to let our team know so they can assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths