cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Troubles?

0e4f84b1
Susan B Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
1 of 10

I created a new job this morning, hired a candidate, and I can not access the messaging features at all.  I keep getting an error that tells me to reload, which I tried to do to no avail.  Have refreshed, logged out, etc...

kconnell2
Kevin C Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
2 of 10

Messaging has been down for me this AM too

b6f4831b
Jaydel G Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
3 of 10

messaging down for me as well

jutta_beinker
Community Guru
Jutta B Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
BEST ANSWER
4 of 10

It's across the whole system.Noone can talk to anyone, all messages are disabled. Man Sad

Spoiler
Man Sad
" The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be "

View solution in original post

0e4f84b1
Susan B Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
5 of 10

Yes, I see that now! Thanks for the info.  What a pain. Cat Sad

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
6 of 10

@Jutta B wrote:

It's across the whole system.Noone can talk to anyone, all messages are disabled. Man Sad

Spoiler
Man Sad

Has this only been for today? I sent some work to a client yesterday, and am very surprised not to have had a message back. But my message page looks OK.

s_palme
Ace Contributor
Shannon P Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
7 of 10

@Nichola L wrote:

@Jutta B wrote:

Spoiler
Man Sad

Has this only been for today? I sent some work to a client yesterday, and am very surprised not to have had a message back. But my message page looks OK.

As far as I know yes, it just started this morning. Its been going on for about 2 hours.

edb39b96
Cynthia G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
8 of 10

Thank you for letting us know Jutta B! I thought my internet box thingy chose to die out again! It happens a lot with Cox in Nevada.

I'm upset that messages is down, I also just hired someone... Grrr! 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 10

Hi Susan and others,

There is an issue with Messages that affects some users and our engineers are actively working to fix it as soon as possible. We'll keep you updated and you can also check the status on this page.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
10 of 10

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS