🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: ** System without any notification
Page options
43f331a2
Community Member

** System without any notification

I'm really new in Upwork, we start to contract by Upwork last week, and we post 3 jobs, when we contract 2 persons to the first one, we start to review proposals to the second one and go to contract third person, on the monitor appear this message **Edited for community guidelines**

we contact with assistance and operator send us a link to the notification "A Temporary Hold Has Been Placed on Your Upwork Account

**Edited for community guidelines**

We understand this, we spend in Upwork in the last 3 days more than 48h looking for freelancers, with interviews, and we receive no one notification about "violating Upwork TOS". No one notification, no mail, no warning. NOTHING, we receive lot of job proposals, notifications about changing a password, notifications about payment method, about received offers, BUT NO ONE ABOUT VIOLATING TERMS OF SERVICE, why this stupid system notification, send us notifications about no important things, but don't send any notification about important things, no ring, no mail, nothing.
When we contact asking what happened, the customer service operator sends us a link to this notification, impossible to access directly from our client panel, totally hidden.  

We discover this because when we notified a freelancer about that we contract his services, appear **Edited for community guidelines**
Sincerely I'm really tired.
Tomás

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for feedback about notification, we'll be sure to share this with the rest of the team for consideration.

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this case. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
43f331a2
Community Member

but no solution about it, I need to contract this person and my account still blocked 

Hi Tomas,

I can see that you`ve followed up on your ticket and one of our team members will assist you as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths