🐈
» Forums » Clients » Talent Cloud Work Doesn't Count in "regular" ...
Page options
chatterboxcgc
Community Member

Talent Cloud Work Doesn't Count in "regular" Upwork?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to address this concern but I have gotten work on Upwork through a Talent Cloud and my earnings are reflected on my Upwork profile. I have a great rating from them as well. Currently, this is the ONLY work I have gotten on Upwork and I'm hoping to change that. Unfortunately, to other potential clients, it looks like I don't have a score and I haven't worked any hours. If they can see that I've earned money, why can't they see anything else? I'm missing out on potential opportunities because I appear to not meet all requirements if someone is looking for a certain score or hours minimum. Is there any way to change this?

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christie,

Hours are accumulated solely by working on Hourly contracts. Clients can set preferences for their jobs including setting a number of hours they prefer applicants to have worked on Upwork. Freelancers who don't meet these preferences can still bid and get hired on these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths