🐈
» Forums » Clients » Talent-searching with 'Recent Activity' Filte...
Page options
6e20c591
Community Member

Talent-searching with 'Recent Activity' Filter

Hi all, 

Is there a way to search for Upwork talent while filtering for people who have recently been active? 

I'd only like to filter for this specifically, as opposed to using an earnings amount or hours billed filter. 

For example, the goal may be to only search for freelancers who have been active on the platform in the last 2 weeks, etc. 

Thanks!

Pia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Pia,

At this time, there is no option to filter freelancers based on activity. I'll be sure to share this with the team for consideration. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Pia,

At this time, there is no option to filter freelancers based on activity. I'll be sure to share this with the team for consideration. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6a90f469
Community Member

The information in Joanne's answer is incorrect.

Until just last week, it was quite possible to filter using "Recent Activity".

I know because I was going to highlight this particular filter during my upcoming presentation on how Upwork is such a helpful tool for small business growth.

This week, the "Recent Activity" filter is no longer available on the left.

I expect it might appear later under “Paid Features”, along with 2 other useful search filters that used to be free. 
So 
I guess Upwork must not be making enough money these days. Kinda like Apple or Google or Amazon.
No I’m not a happy camper. Not happy about this at all.

Hi Lois,

I checked with the team and they're not aware of any recent change to the talent search filters. While recent activity filter isn't available in regular talent search, it is available when running a search from the Invite Freelancers tab of a specific job post:

Screenshot from July 13, 2021 10_24 AM.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Please do. 
I also want to filter by hourly rate, (I stated my range but you suggested much higher rates)

I also want to search by keywords 

thanks!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths