🐈
» Forums » Clients » Team Member access to previous contracts and ...
Page options
79c7cc2b
Community Member

Team Member access to previous contracts and information

I plan on working with specific team members on specific contracts but do not want team members to see all contracts in my company's history. Is is possible to invite a team member to work on only one project? 

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Johann,

There is an option for clients to create multiple teams on a client account and adjust the permissions of team members.

If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to ask!

~ Bojan
Upwork
79c7cc2b
Community Member

Hi - thanks for the quick reply. So in order to create teams I would need to upgrade to Upwork Plus. After doing it if I invite the new team member, I understand the roles they can have. My follow up question is whether I can restrict them from seeing all the other contracts/projects in my account. Is this possible?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Johann, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to check this with the team. They have confirmed that other teams will not be able to view the contract and other details of a different team. However, any contract that's public will be visible in your Work History. This goes the same for public job posts. If the team has a link to the post, they will be able to view it. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths