🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: The Freelancer ruined my Profile... He ba...
Page options
cb886f6a
Community Member

The Freelancer ruined my Profile... He barely understood the assignment request from him...

This is the craziest thing I ever heard of...

Because I decided to pay a small fee back to the Freelancer, I ended up with a ruined profile. This is absolutely insane. I have made numerous calls to Upwork and Upwork is adamant that  will not remove the negative comment left on my profile. Isn't this crazy???

I have to suffer because some one decided to take out revenge on me.

This is why I truly prefer Freelancer.com.

Does anyone have any other reputable Freelance sites?

HELP!!!

4 REPLIES 4
zoomconcepts
Community Member

Are you a client who got stuck with negative feedback while returning money to freelancer? Because that would be ... very odd.

petra_r
Community Member

@Sharon J wrote:

I have made numerous calls to Upwork and Upwork is adamant that  will not remove the negative comment left on my profile. Isn't this crazy???

No, it is not crazy and why on earth should feedback be removed just because you harass support to do so? What kind of reason is that?

aaron_luigi
Community Member

Hi Sharon,

We understand how frustrating this situation is for you. Feedback reviews are considered user opinions and, as such, we're unable to investigate, dispute or appeal them for accuracy. If the feedback review is considered in violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, we may consider removal.

Read more about the Feedback Dispute/Removal guidelines through this article.

We sure hope for your kind understanding. Thanks!

- Aaron
Untitled

Sharon, there are always two sides to the story. Just like clients are asked to provide honest ratings- so are freelancers.  I do hope the freelancer politely indicated the areas were the problem(s) occurred.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths