🐈
» Forums » Clients » The amount drawn from my bank is larger than ...
Page options
2999cbb8
Community Member

The amount drawn from my bank is larger than the amount on the invoice from Upwork. Is this fraud?

The invoices from Upwork always have a lower amount than the actual amount drawn from the bank. I can't make the calculations to understand what is happening and the bank claims this is the responsibility of Upwork. I am beginning to suspect this is just fraud. Who can help?

best regards

Bjørn

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bjørn,

In regards to understanding the additional charge on your receipt, there is a standard 2.75% processing fee which is applied on all payments a client's billing method is being charged for. You can find more information about the client payment processing fees in this Help article

Let us know if you need further clarification and I'd strongly suggest reviewing the client resources we've compiled here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bjørn,

In regards to understanding the additional charge on your receipt, there is a standard 2.75% processing fee which is applied on all payments a client's billing method is being charged for. You can find more information about the client payment processing fees in this Help article

Let us know if you need further clarification and I'd strongly suggest reviewing the client resources we've compiled here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths