🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: The freelancer I want to hire is located ...
Page options
24ec5245
Community Member

The freelancer I want to hire is located in Kosovo, can she sign-up for an account?

Hi Everyone,

Our company is located in Avignon / France, however the contractor that we want to hire is located in Kosovo, after bit of a research I found out that upwork is the best platform to hire a contractor so we can obtain invoice after work is done.

The question is, can she sign-up for an account on upwork and verify it. Based on the fact that Kosovo is not on the list of countires that she can select when creating an account?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ard R wrote:

Our company is located in Avignon / France, however the contractor that we want to hire is located in Kosovo, after bit of a research I found out that upwork is the best platform to hire a contractor so we can obtain invoice after work is done.

The question is, can she sign-up for an account on upwork and verify it. Based on the fact that Kosovo is not on the list of countires that she can select when creating an account?

The Kosovo based freelancers seem to generally be choosing Albania as their country from the drop down list.

kosovo.jpg

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ard,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with additional details and assist you further with your freelancer. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths