🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: The freelancer is not submitting the proj...
Page options
b4ed8b75
Community Member

The freelancer is not submitting the project as request, in a complete way and requesting to release

The freelancer is not submitting the project as request, in a complete way and requesting to release money without completing the task

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Marshall:

Tell the freelancer:

"Janice,

Thank you again for your work on the project. I think there may have been some confusion about procedures. Sorry about any confusion. Because this is a fixed-price contract, Upwork requires that I review the completed work files before I release the escrow payment. If that works for you, then please go ahead and send those files. Alternatively, you are allowed to close the contract on your end and not send the files. The decision is yours. I will be supportive either way. If you have questions about how any of this works, then you may come to the Community Forum and ask your questions."

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marshall,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having with your freelancer. I can see you already communicated with our team, with the freelancer and took action on your contract. I see our team already advised on the process you initiated but feel free to follow up on your open support ticket or with us here if you have any questions or need further assistance. We're here for you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths