cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This freelancer is not available for job invitations

Alex S Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
1 of 13

I'm trying to hire a freelancer for one of my jobs, but their profile says, "This freelancer is not available for job invitations."  I was instructed to contact support to get the profile approved for hiring.  Please advise

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 13

I have seen this mentioned as a note put on profiles when the profile has not yet been approved.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 13

Hi Alex, 

The team has shared this link where you should be able to invite the freelancer to work with you. If you go through any issues, you or your freelancer can contact us here, or the Customer Support Team directly through a suppor ticket so that we can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
LIAM S Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
4 of 13

I'm having the same issue , trying to hire a Dev but on the profile states 'This freelancer is not available for job invitations' **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please advise......

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
5 of 13

Hi Liam, 

You should be able to invite the freelancer to work with you by accessing this link. If you encounter any issues, you may reply to this thread or contact Customer Support for further assistance. 

- Mary
Untitled
6 of 13
Hi

The freelancer cannot see my invite for the job ...
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 13

Hi Liam,

I`m sorry about the confusion.

Unfortunately you won't be able to invite the freelancer you`re referring to to your job or hire them. Feel free to search for other freelancers and if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
8 of 13

Hi

What is the reason for this? This dev I have worked with in the past , created my website **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I want to hire him for the designer job I just got completed on Upwork. I believe he is trying to get himself up and running on here and is facing difficulties.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 13

Hi Liam,

Unfortunately I can`t share details for another user. 
At the moment you can submit a request to bring your own freelancer and our team will review it, once the review is finished our team will share the results with you. Thank you.

Untitled
Munyonyo H Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
10 of 13

Hello On behalf of my school, we are trying to hire a freelancer for one of my jobs, but their profile says, "This freelancer is not available for job invitations." I was instructed to contact support to get the profile approved for hiring. Please advice.

We are interested in this particular freelancer who (khuwaylid) works in Cronulla, Australia for one of our job as we have been highly recommended by a colleague. But for safety and reality we decided to use this platform so as we have continuous communication that we can really on.
So please advise us according

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS