cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time consuming that I need to download each of my employees PDF invoices seperately.

Christian G Member Since: Feb 25, 2015
1 of 5

Christian Garrelts: I find it very time consuming that I need to download each of my employees PDF invoices seperately.

Kath M.: I understand your concern and it is my pleasure to assist you, Christian.

Christian Garrelts: Isn't here a setting where I can just get an e-mail every week where I get only 1 PDF to print out, containing all hours for all employees.

Christian Garrelts: Thus would make my life SO much easier

Kath M.: Unfortunately, by design, you may only download a PDF invoice of each invoices.

Kath M.: I apologize for our limitations, Christian.

Christian Garrelts: Can't you send this as a request to your development team?

Kath M.: We do not have that kind of setting, Christian. We welcome your suggestions. You can leave feedback on our new
Feedback Forum located at http://community.odesk.com/

Our management is checking the forum regularly for any suggestions from users.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 5

What feedback forum? Oh that's right - the one that isn't there any more. 

Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
3 of 5

What feedback forum? Oh, that's right - the one that isn't there any more.

LOL Brilliant! Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Jeri B Member Since: Feb 15, 2010
4 of 5

Wow. This is something that would really really help our clients. I literally almost lost a rather large job because the employer (a really good, nice employer) was so baffled that HIS large company would have to login and manually drill through reports in order to download an invoice, and that I was not able to do it for him. We came to a great solution to manually integrate into his accounting system but at the least, oDesk should automatically email the invoice instead of forcing the employer to dig around for it.

There's probably a good reason it's the way it is but I can not even imagine what a headache an employer has, like this one in the forum, that has the bulk issue.

It's surprising such a limitation with all the very aggressive changes over the last month to the freelancer side. Maybe this is a solution on someone's list!

Shipra K Member Since: May 20, 2008
5 of 5

Hi Folks

While this does not completely solve the issue you are talking about, there is a feature to download all the invoices at once instead of one by one. Please let me know if this helps ease the pain.

http://community.odesk.com/t5/Clients/Download-multiple-invoices/m-p/75334#M3172

Thanks
Shipra

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS