🐈
» Forums » Clients » Transaction history, how it work
Page options
degr
Community Member

Transaction history, how it work

Could anybody explain to me what's going on with my transcation history:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I pay 50$ for my project. Than I send offer to one guy, but he decline offer. Why transaction history display for me 100$ instead of 50$? I check my bank card, and I can see that I pay only 50.

Also, if he decline offer, how long it will take to get my money back? 

Will this money returned to my bank account, or it will be returned to upwork account?

If it will be returned to bank account, I can send new offer (and pay additional 50$). Otherwise I prefer to wait while system will return money to my upwork account. If it will be returned to upwork account, where I can see it, how I can force it (if it possible), and how I can charge this money for new offer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roman,

Check out this Help Article to learn more about your transactions and see in details what each transaction means. 

The credit will be reversed back to your bank account and it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be reversed back on your account. 

You can send a new offer right away or wait for the funds to be loaded on your account and then create a new offer/contract. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roman,

Check out this Help Article to learn more about your transactions and see in details what each transaction means. 

The credit will be reversed back to your bank account and it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be reversed back on your account. 

You can send a new offer right away or wait for the funds to be loaded on your account and then create a new offer/contract. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths