🐈
» Forums » Clients » Transaction overview is empty
Page options
7d0ee565
Community Member

Transaction overview is empty

A freelancer successfully finished a job and I clicked the end contract button so that she would get paid.

Now I don't see any transactions in the transaction report and I don't see any payments either. I want to make sure she gets paid quickly.

Where can I see the invoice? I didn't even find out how much would be paid.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Inge,

The review period starts at 12 noon Monday UTC and that's the same time clients are billed. Please allow a few more hours for the process to be completed as its Monday today. After that, you should be able to access the invoice by going to the Reports > Transactions page.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The  problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now I'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths