🐈
» Forums » Clients » Trouble with accounts
Page options
keridweyn
Community Member

Trouble with accounts

Not having a phone number to call is very hard for me. I need immediate answers. 

So here is the question. I have a freelance account I use for my work then I have been invited to help a client with approving work for his company on the client side. Need to use two different emails or change one of the emails. Can you please help. Not having immediate answers is not helping me at all. 

6 REPLIES 6
07d84256
Community Member

You need two separate emails, that's correct. I have both a Freelancer and  Client side account as well. If the client owns a company, have them generate a company email for you. That's how I did it - My company email is for my client profile and my personal is for my freelancer profile. 

Have that but it wont let me use it. It linked to my freelance for some reason.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Eva,

If a client gave your freelancer account team permissions, you'll have access to certain areas and features of the client's account through your freelancer account. You won't have to log into a different account to do that. The notifications will be sent to the same email address  your freelancer account is registered with and there isn't a way to add a separate email for those notifications. You can change your account's email address any time in Settings> Contact Info, however.

I checked and it doesn't look the account you are using to post here is the one you are referring to. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with information about the account you are trying to use?

~ Valeria
Upwork

**Edited for community guidelines**  is the mail account. My client is **Edited for community guidelines**. He is the only client I have. He used my email that I use for their company to keep work straight. **Edited for community guidelines** . So that is where I think the mix up is. Is there any way to fix this? 

Valerie, 

He wants me to manage the other freelancers for his company. So that is what I need access to provide that service. I apologize for now being clear.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, Eva, and providing clarification. 

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you with setting up your account as you requested.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths