🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Trying to change credit card details
Page options
66ee700c
Community Member

Trying to change credit card details

HI I'm trying to include a new business credit card and have been getting a message.  We are sorry! We are experiencing technical problem and cannot process your card now . Please try again in a minute.  This has been going on for several days.  Can someone let me know what is going on as I really do need to change the credit card ASAP

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxanne,

I'm sorry about the problem you're having with setting up a new billing method. Please try clearing your cache and cookies, using a different browser and let us know if you're still seeing the error message.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi and thanks for getting back to me.

I changed browsers to IE and I'm still getting the same error message.  Could you look into this as a matter of urgency as I really need to change the credit card details

Roxanne,

We'll have an agent reach out to you directly for more information. They will investigate and assist you with the issue you are having.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Ok thank you

HI, I haven't heard from an agent but managed to change the billing method using my Tablet instead of Desktop PC.  It would be good if you could fix this problem all the same

Latest Articles
Learning Paths