cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENTLY **

Maudie B Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
1 of 4

ATTENTION SUPPORT!!!!!

I have been trying to get your attention since Nov Dec last year.I have sent several emails to you when I was able to get in.I only wanted a job done by a couple for a couple of weeks at of ladies by the name of

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I could not access your website.It kept taking me back to the signup page. That acct is *Edited for Community Guidelines**.  I have had no help to think about this in the first just thought I would try this otherwise you people are just going to keep taking money out of my account.I had no trouble accessing your site doing this.Its almost like someome has diabled my account.CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THIS A PRIORTY AND I NEED THE MONEY BACK ASAP AS THIS HAS LEFT ME VERY SHORT

THANK YOU  MAUDIE BUSH

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

You need to log into your proper account and end the contracts. When you hire someone on an hourly basis, you agree to pay them for the hours they work ( not for a result) and you can only dispute the previous week's work.

if you were not happy months ago you could have paused or ended the contract(s) back then.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 4
Maudie: Respectfully, nothing you have said here really relates to how Upwork works. This Community Forum is not Customer Support. It is easy for clients to end money being charged to their account. But in your case, given the obvious disconnect, your best hope may lie in the possibility that a Forum moderator will be moved by your plight enough to take direct action or have the support team reach out to you to assist you.
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Maudie,

I see you do have access to your original account, created a number of tickets and communicated with our Customer Support team. I'll ask our team to follow up on the ticket you submitted today but please avoid creating additional tickets, and make sure to close the duplicate account you're posting from.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS