🐈
» Forums » Clients » URL link for giving feedback to freelancers
Page options
ben_nicholas
Community Member

URL link for giving feedback to freelancers

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone would happen to know the URL link for the page where a client can give feedback to a freelancer?

I've asked my client to leave me some feedback but they can't find where to do it on Odesk. They've asked for the URL link, but seeing as I'm on the freelancer side of things, I'm not quite sure what it would be.

Thanks,

Ben

3 REPLIES 3
katrinabeaver
Community Member

If the contract is still open, all the client has to do is close the contract and they have to give feedback before going further.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Hi Ben,

Following up on what Katrina posted. Let us know if your client is still having issues figuring out how to close the contract or leave feedback. As a side note, if by chance you closed the contract, your client can still leave feedback by going to their "past hires" list. Its best for the client to close contracts themselves because its much simpler feedback process.

Here is a help article you can send them: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062188-Give-Feedback-to-Freelancers?flash_digest=05d...

-Lena

Untitled

Is there anyway to leave feedback if the contract is still open? I have some clients that keep adding more on and I'm fine with that, but definitely want to harvest the feedback ASAP.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths