cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-Decline Freelancer Proposal?

Alton H Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
1 of 6

I am new to UpWork. I had selected a freelancer for work, submitted an offer then realized I needed to make changes to it. I withdrew the offer and now it shows the freelancer's proposal as declined and I cannot send an offer for work to them.

I need help solving this. I cannot find a way to "un-decline" a proposal. Does the freelancer need to submit a new proposal or do I have to submit a new job?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Alton,

You can open the freelancer's profile (click on the Agency link on the right side and then on the freelancer's name on the Agency's profile page) and invite them to the same job again (choose the job from the drop-down menu) or make a direct offer.

Let me know if you were able to invite the freelancer or need further guidance.

Peterson R Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
3 of 6

Hi,

My client is facing the same difficulty in sending me back proposal after he decline me. He want to resend invite for his Work. He says he cant see invite or hire, It shows decline. Any help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Peterson,

Your client can follow the steps Vladimir has described below. 
He can open your profile and invite you to the job posting or send a direct offer, if they still have problems with this he/she can contact us directly here or our customer support and we will assist them further.

Untitled
Daniel K Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
5 of 6

What if I am not sure who i declined? Where can i see the proposals i declined? i only see the ones i archived. is that the same thing?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Daniel,

You can find all your archived, declined, and withdrawn proposals under the Archived tab. Please note that on any proposal, archived or not, you can use the profile link on the right side and directly go to the Freelancer's profile and use Hire Now button to send them an offer.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS