🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unable to Join team or conversations
Page options
965b720a
Community Member

Unable to Join team or conversations

I have been added to my company team on Upwork. I got the email invite, but when i click on the link and set up my account, the team, jobs and messages are blank. I am unable to see any details regarding our posted jobs and am unable to connect with the freelancers who are working on the job.

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aditya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with joining your company team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having this same issue.  I signed up because I was told to sign up and join, but I had to have someone send me an invite.  Now I can't get on to my corporate account.  Can someone please contact me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the trouble this caused, Kristin.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with joining the conversation you were invited to.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i Have same issue 

Hi Lina,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
206cb13c
Community Member

same issue here. very frustrating 

Hi Craig,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
645aadd0
Community Member

I am having the same problem 

Hi Gabriel,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same problem 

Hi Mohamed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths