🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to access settings
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Unable to access settings

I have opened a ticket but not getting any response. I cannot access my settings because the Upwork system is not sending the code to my cell phone. I was told 36 hours ago that I would get an update in 24 hours. I heard nothing, then got an email that my ticket was being closed. I responded that the problem was not resolved, and then waited nearly 6 more hours for any kind of response (beyond the 24 hours I'd already waited). 

I reached out to support again and they are escalating it again and telling me to wait 48 hours for an update. I've already waited 36 hours. 

Now the agent is telling me he's not at liberty to discuss the details of my own support request with me. What fresh hell is this? My account is not suspended. The security protection is not functioning properly and not sending the code to my cell phone. And no one is doing anything otherwise to help me access my settings. I am happy to do other kind of verifications to gain access to my settings, but no one is helping with anything or responding to the support ticket. 

Can a moderator please help. 

Update - Got transferred to another CS who helped me authenticate a different way. Leaving this here in case anyone else has this issue. Ask CS to help you authenticate  a different way if you can't get the text code. 

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry about the delay in getting this issue resolved. I checked that you have already chatted with one of our customer support team members and the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and for your understanding. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths