🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to activate a milestone on Upwork and ...
Page options
dassourojit
Community Member

Unable to activate a milestone on Upwork and unsure as how to raise a ticket for the same.

Hi team,

I am unable to raise a ticket on Upwork to help get my issue of not being able to resolve the issue of my inability to activate milestones. Please help me to raise a ticket for this and get it resolved. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sourojit,

Just to confirm, are you receiving any errors on your end? Could you also try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, thanks for replying I have tried what you asked and also tried it from a colleague's system. Both of us are getting an error with the message "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.".

Thanks

Thank you for the confirmation, Sourojit.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your milestone.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, Thank you for your message. Will the ticket be raised by the team meber in question, since I was not able to raise any issue ticket from my side for this.

Thanks

Hi Sourojit,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information and you can access it on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths