🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unable to add PayPal account
Page options
f6f8126b
Community Member

Unable to add PayPal account

Hello,

I've posted a new job after I've learned the website accepts PayPal. Now, I've received offers and I find out there is no way to use it. I've read all the instructions/soultions on the forum but PayPal is neither available in setting nor anywhere else. I've wasted my time and time of people working on the website... 

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fedor,

Please note that Paypal is not an available billing method for all users, this varies based on your location. You'll be able to select from an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f6f8126b
Community Member

Thank you for the reply. Sadly, there are no alternative billing methods, only Credit or Debit Card. It doesn't say anything about location... I guess I will have to find another website. Honestly, unbelievable - almost all of the freelance websites accept PayPal! 😕 You should warn people so they don't waste time.

216a40b2
Community Member

Hello.

I want to add a paypal account which is **Edited for Community Guidelines**it does not allow saying it is already used in maximum accounts. I attached a screenshot of the issue

Thank you

Hi there,

I can see that you've raised a ticket with our Customer Support team. Kindly refer to their message here for more information and for you to get further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths