🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to authorize your card error BUT card ...
Page options
emranhasan
Community Member

Unable to authorize your card error BUT card is charged

Hey,

When I am trying to add a new billing method to my client account, I am presented with this error message: 

We are unable to authorize your card as the billing details you entered does not match with your bank or credit card company. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

However, the address is indeed correct and there was a successful USD $0.10 charge on my card and my bank did NOT decline it. 

What's going on and how can this be fixed? 

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bb45b3af
Community Member

The same happens to me, the error "We are unable to authorize your card as the billing details you entered does not match with your bank or credit card company. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." shows up when I am trying to register my billing method. Please can you help me?

Hi  Miguel Angel,

I tried to check; however, you've already removed your billing method. Could you please try adding it again? You may also want to read this page for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths