🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to charge my credit card for a milesto...
Page options
m_acc_des
Community Member

Unable to charge my credit card for a milestone.

Hello,

I am trying to hire a freelancer, and pay the milestone with my C.C. It says " We are unable to charge your credit card ".

May you please help?, What is the problem?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammed G wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to hire a freelancer, and pay the milestone with my C.C. It says " We are unable to charge your credit card ".

Thank you.

Is it a proper credit card (not some prepaid / virtual / debit card) and is it valid for international transactions?

Petra R wrote:

Mohammed G wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

Is it a proper credit card (not some prepaid / virtual / debit card) and is it valid for international transactions?

Yes, I use it to pay Facebook ads, buy domains, and hosts.. etc.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed,

Unfortunately, some cards can't be accepted as a billing method including gift cards or pre-paid credit cards. Please, try adding an alternative billing method.

For more details on how to set up your billing method check out our guide.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
m_acc_des
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Mohammed,

Unfortunately, some cards can't be accepted as a billing method including gift cards or pre-paid credit cards. Please, try adding an alternative billing method.

For more details on how to set up your billing method check out our guide.

Thank you!

It is not a gift card, nor prepaid. It is a credit card which I use for paying facebook, and all my internet transactions.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths