🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unable to create an account
Page options
claytondavis
Community Member

Unable to create an account

Hi,

I am trying to add a colleague to my Upwork job board, but he's not able to create an account. He gets a message saying: Oops this almost never happens, please contact support. Can you please assist?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for following up.  Looks like your colleague had an old account closed by themselves. We've reinstated it in order for them to be able to use it going forward. 

Kindly, refer them to reach out to us directly if they need any further assistance accessing their old account.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clayton,

Could you please send me a PM with your colleague's email address they are using for joining Upwork upon your invitation, so that I can check this for you and advise you accordingly, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for following up.  Looks like your colleague had an old account closed by themselves. We've reinstated it in order for them to be able to use it going forward. 

Kindly, refer them to reach out to us directly if they need any further assistance accessing their old account.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dhwanipatel9
Community Member

i am unable to get my profile to submit fro review. it keeps coming back to the same page and does not get approved/no message. Tried a few times. Please can you tell me if my profile is under review/has been submitted?

Hi Dhwani, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths