cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to hire

Highlighted
Sophie L Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
1 of 27

I already posted my job, found a freelancer and agreeded on terms. But I can't make her an offer. On the hire page, the hire button at the bottom of the page is grey and can't be clicked on.

I updated yesterday billing payment method, billing adress and phone..

Below SS of my hire page (which doesn't look like the one I see in the support video "send an offer".

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 27

Hi Sophie,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to hire your freelancer? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 27
Hello

I just cleared cookies and cache and try on Google chrome, Firefox and
internet explorer and I still have the same issue.

Thank you for your help
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 27

Hi Sophie,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 27

elHlo Bojan

I already updated my info 2 days ago. Everything is filled in. And I still can't hire.

Also looks I even don't have the correct hire page". Mine also have the sections: 

- contract title

- terms. Fix agreeded price is already there. Choice of deposit is available. Due date impossible to enter.

- work description (I just have a free place to wite the work requirements)

- agreement on upwork T&Cs box 

- hire button at the bottom of the page is blocked (colorede in grey)

Highlighted
Zac P Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
6 of 27
Can't Hire
Answered Q's
Won't click Hire
Highlighted
7 of 27

Hi Zac,

Please follow the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post here: 

• Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to hire your freelancer? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
8 of 27

Hello Goran

I already updated my info 2 days ago and cleared my cache and cookies and try internet explorer, firefox and google Chrome. And I still can't hire.

Also looks I even don't have the correct hire page". Mine also have the sections: 

- contract title

- terms. Fix agreeded price is already there. Choice of deposit is available. Due date impossible to enter.

- work description (I just have a free place to wite the work requirements)

- agreement on upwork T&Cs box 

- hire button at the bottom of the page is blocked (colored in grey)

Highlighted
9 of 27

Hi Sophie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with hiring your freelancer. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nav S Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
10 of 27
Hi,
I am unable to hire as well, please support to raise a ticket for getting my issue resolved
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS