Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to hire

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 27

Hi Nav,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nav S Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
12 of 27
Hi Bojan,

Thank you, I did updated but still seeing the error message and unable to hire freelancer.

Appreciate if you could please look into my issue as it’s been 4-5 days since the issue is occurring.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 27

Hi Nav,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashley T Member Since: May 24, 2020
14 of 27

Hi Bojan,

I am experiencing the same issues and need to pay a freelancer. Could you please assist?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 27

Hi Ashley,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Luke J Member Since: May 15, 2020
16 of 27

Hi, I am having similar issues with hiring. Can I please have a ticket to help resolve. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 27

Hi Luke,

I checked and it seems that you already have a Community post and a ticket from a few days ago. Could you please let me know if you were referring to the same case? If so, I already followed up with the team handling your case, and one of our agents already updated your ticket with more information and the steps to resolve the issue. If not, please send me more information about your issue so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Luke J Member Since: May 15, 2020
18 of 27
Hello,

The issue has now been resolved via the other ticket. Thanks for your help.
Highlighted
Bhavani P Member Since: May 11, 2020
19 of 27

hello, hire button at the bottom of the page is blocked (colorede in grey) not working pls help

i tried all the tricks info updated

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 27

Hi Bhavani,

Please go to Settings > My Info and add your full address. Once this is done try to hire your freelancer. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS