🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to post a job
Page options
holdenww
Community Member

Unable to post a job

Happy so far.  Have 3 new projects with 2 very attentive freelancers and one who starts this Friday.  Trying to post my 4th job.  It takes me to the proper screen, but I get nowhere.  The click-through input buttons normally used to drill through screens are non-responsive and I'm wondering, as a brand new client, is there perhaps something like "a 3 Job limit or you need to go to "X" Gold plan" or something along those lines - ha!!  Any help here would be appreciated.  Diggin' it so far.

Thank you,

Holden

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Holden,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
holdenww
Community Member

Extremely happy with how this was handled by the Upwork team.  Happier than ever with this whole Upwork interface and very pleased that I can be working with talented people around the globe.  I've got projects now being freelanced in Mexico, Croatia and Russia.  Excited to see the results and happy to walk through the nuances needed, as I always have to do anyways, with the people I'm engaging with right now.

Holden

Latest Articles
Learning Paths