🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to read private messages
Page options
domainempire
Community Member

Unable to read private messages

Hi all,

Since few days I'm unable to read/reply to my private messages; what should I do ? How may I report this bug to Upwork ? 

My private messages kept flashing forever appearing and disappearing but the main problem is I can just view the messages I sent and not my caididate replies even when I get an email confirmation related to new proposals they did me ...

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Luigi,

Are you referring to your Messages on your Upwork account? Are you trying to access them via browser, via Upwork Desktop App or on mobile? 

~ Valeria
Upwork

I have the same problem of being unable to acess my upwork account messages,they keep on flashing and I can't read anything.Kindly assist me quickly.

Hi Mollyne,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, up work support team,my messages have gone back to flashing a gain,thus unable to read my messages.Kindly assist.

Hi Mollyne,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this please send me a screenshot from your end via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths