🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unable to save freelancers
Page options
belinda-kerr
Community Member

Unable to save freelancers

I save freelancers that I have already messaged so that I know not to message them again. When I am browsing freelancers, the 'Save' button for freelancers on my saved list are not showing them as saved. When I try to save a new freelancer, it says 'saving.." at the bottom and gets stuck. I've tried clearing cache, and trying different browsers but still experience the same issue.

ss.PNG 

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Belinda,

Just to confirm, if you're referring to freelancers displayed in the screenshot you shared, I can confirm they are already included in the saved freelancers list so you don't need to save them again. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser again, and let us know if you're still having problems with saving the notes you're trying to add to the freelancers you saved.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

The screenshot shows they are saved freelancers. The problem is that the button itself does not indicate that it's saved by the heart icon being filled in. When I'm browsing freelancers, I can't tell which are saved and which are not. I cannot save any new freelancers either.

Hi Belinda,

If after utilizing the troubleshooting step shared by Vladimir, you continue to be unable to use the button or see indication of them being saved (with the heart being filled in) please let us know and we'll further assist.

~Nina

Hi Nina, I have mentioned in my original post that I have cleared cache and tried different browsers and the problem persists. Thanks

Belinda,

I apologize for the oversight, you did in fact mention in your initial post that you already took those steps. I've escalated your issue and someone from the team will be reaching out to you directly very shortly to further assist you. Thank you

~Nina
Latest Articles
Learning Paths