🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unanswered billing questions, even after ...
Page options
e02132cd
Community Member

Unanswered billing questions, even after speaking to support

So my Total Debit and Total Credits were 4500. I calculated how much I think I should have paid (while on the phone with an Upwork customer support member), and it was around 2500.

Initially Upwork support said Total Credit was how much was charged to my credit card, but then after adding up all payments with me, they said Total Credit is how much was charged to my credit card + amounts initially deposited into escrow (or something like that). 

I asked if there was a way to see in my Upwork account the total amount charged. They said no.

Wondering if someone can help with this situation?

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that your concerns weren't addressed fully during the call. I'll follow up with the team and ask them to reach out again and make sure the numbers in the Transaction History make sense.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Someone called but I wasn't at the phone. It would be helpful if you or someone else at Upwork could provide a response to this thread. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John 

The team reached out to you through an email to explain this further. If you have further questions, or clarifications, feel free to reach out to the team through the same email thread and they will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths