🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unauthorized charges on my card
Page options
bb5f8c74
Community Member

Unauthorized charges on my card

Hello.

I have charges on my credit card from Upwork. This appears to be fraudulent use of my card. How can I track down more information? I can provide the reference numbers.

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hildah,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about this report? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bb5f8c74
Community Member

The representatives tell me that the money has been refunded yet my bank account says otherwise and it's way past 24 hrs! where has the money been refunded to?

Hi Hildah,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3918941f
Community Member

I too was charged 4 times the agreed amount through inadvetant "milstone" payment and another charge for a simple project that only required $60- now have charges over $189! What gives?! I can't find a link anywhere to correct this problem! Some pages no longer exist...!!!

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths